3M™ Aura™ Series Particulate Respirator includes unique features such as a sculpted nose panel that follows the contours of the nose, an embossed top panel to help reduce the fogging of eyewear, moist exhaled air, and an innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning, and adjustment. These features are designed to enhance user comfort and help increase wearability. The unique design is collapse-resistant, and its individual packaging allows for easy storage prior to use.
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Designed to direct exhaled air away from the nose panel, helping reduce eyewear fogging
- Curved, low-profile design conforms well to nose and eye contours, allowing more room for eyewear
- Individual packaging and flat fold design provide convenient storage and portability
- Innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning, and adjustment
- Soft inner materials help provide added comfort
- Soft foam and adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom secure seal
- Compatible with a variety of eyewear
- Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging, and other dusty or arid operations
- To help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mould, Bacillus Anthracis, Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, etc.
- Emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne particulates. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. A written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting the requirements of your jurisdiction and/or CSA Z94.4 respiratory standard. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions.