The industry standard against which all other stripping pads are compared. Maintains consistent high performance throughout the life of the pad.
Equipment Type: Rotary or Automatic
Machine Speed: Low Speed, 175-600 RPM
- Used with water-based floor finish stripping solutions to remove old soiled floor finishes and sealers
- Can be used to clean heavily soiled surface floors such as concrete when used with appropriate cleaning chemcials
- Pad is made of nylon and polyester fibers in an open textured non-woven construction
- Abrasive particles are dispersed throughout and bonded to the non-woven construction with a durable adhesive
- Industry standard - consistent proven performance with a long pad life
- Uniform coating throughout every 3M™ floor pad reduces the number of knots and clumps, which eliminates scratching of floors while providing greater consistency and extended pad life.
Available in 10 sizes.